Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Yesterday was some day. I only just got back. Haha! Left the heater on, my poor laptop's over heated. So every thing's pretty laggy.

I woke up late and missed my classes. Again. Haha. I didn't go to school this week. Bad MeL... Baaaaaddd..... Whatever :P So in the end, I ended up in a car with Sheela, Aki and AJ driving around the city taking videos and pictures. The pictures came out really good too.

After that, we headed to Princes and played pool with Coronas. :D AJ and I played against Aki and Sheela and we won!!! Probably coz AJ's really good. After that... It was back to iHouse to relax a bit before AJ had to pick up Semu from Coles. How or why he has 'Everyday' stuck in his head is beyond me. It's just an average song...

I digress...

So from picking up Semu we chilled at his place for a bit before going back to iHouse to pick up the rest and head to Aki's where we hung out more, drank, sang and smoked our guts out. So one thing led to another and here I am, just getting back, tired as hell. Assignments still undone. And I'm too damned lazy to get around to doing them. Haha! What else is new eh?

I just think... It's amazing that I've met such wonderful people. These are people of great vision with passion that cannot be tamed. They're like a river. Calm on the surface and yet underneath it all you find and unbreakable current. An eclectic beat with mind numbingly wonderful chords that speak to me on so many levels.

It really is good to be me. I suppose they were right to say that with every door that closes, another one opens. I'm just happy that I found the door that opened. I can't explain what all this really means. My love of music has escalated to levels I never thought possible. And I thank them. I thank them for giving me a whole new perspective on living a life that's just... abnormally normal. A life in which I can just be me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home