Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, August 18, 2006

behind blue eyes

One party to another party to another party to another party. See what happens when I become sociable? Party party party. Haha. The only downside is that it's all burning holes in my jeans. And I like my jeans. Er... yea whatever :P

But yea, there's so much more for me out there than just iHouse. Melbourne is bigger, better and loads more fun than just iHouse. Yea yea, I knew it and I never wanted to step out of my room. But these days, I've been busy and running around like a crazy person.

Well... What to do what to do? I need to figure out what I'm going to wear tonight. First it's Yana's than to Aki's and somewhere near morning I should be back in Bottlebrush 1E. I hope. I think. Er... I don't know?

But yea, going out and talking to people and just being well... me, is infinitely better than moping around in some shitty state of mind over one, and now very much insignificant part of my life. I'm turning 21 for fuck's sakes, I don't get to be a kid for very much longer!

PS: I'm singing again! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home