Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

I am free. This form of liberation has never tasted so bitter and yet so sweet. I told my brother that it is amazing not having to be tied down, not having to report my whereabouts to anybody. More often than not it's good. But sometimes you have to wonder if people care enough to want to know. In my case, I doubt they do.

I'm freezing. I've never felt so cold in a room that is so warm. I do not understand it. Is this what it's supposed to be like? Is this the empty happiness that I've feared for so long? I wish I had the words to explain these thoughts. Or the chill that plays up and down my spine. It scares me and yet it comforts me. It is such a mystery. People are such mysteries.

Out with the old and in with the new
What was lost may yet be renewed
A river that runs wild can never be tamed
No thoughts this strong can ever be named
Should we try and be shot down
Or live in a bubble, never to drown?

Don't ask me where that came from. I have no clue. It just streamed from my thoughts. I am happy for the friends that I have here. I am happy with the choices I make. Most of the time at least. And now in my happiness, I wish you well and good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home