Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Today was ok. Yes yes, I went to the gym. I want to see if Prasad's logic really does make sense. Heh.

Oh oh, remember I was blogging really ambiguously last week about me usually being wrong? THANK YOU GOD! I was wrong again. :D Yea I'm actually happy that I was wrong.

So work's beginning to pile up again. I've put off work for a week. And now that I actually am trying to get back into it, I've been branded as ignoring people and making people feel like shit. What the... Come on you guys, we make our own happiness eh? Let's not all put the blame on MeL...

I realise that no matter what happens, I'm still me. I still govern me and I still make my own decisions. I'm not as much of a softy as I thought I was. See Jon? I can do this. I can make things right. Eventually, things will all fall into place. Eventually, we'll all be happy. All you gotta do is believe in it.

I perfected another song. It's called Sillier. Daniel says he'll buy my album! Thanks Zhang! :) And my mother thinks I sound like Tanya Chua. I'm not sure if that's a good thing though? The only problem is my voice is muffled coz of the laptop. That and I get all paranoid and sing softly. Well... I don't want people to die from hearing me or anything. I record at night mostly. When all is quiet. Or else I'll capture Madz or Sheela's voices or footsteps or any sound really. At least Nicki, the girl above me? She isn't giving me a hard time with footsteps and what not. So that's pretty cool.

I know that earlier today I was feeling really off. I don't know why. I just was. I felt so damned shitty. But then I started talking to Zhang and I felt so much better. Thank you man. I was serious when I said talking to you brings me peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home