Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, August 14, 2006

And there it is. Staring at me in the face. Waiting for me to just take it. It's right there. Just waiting for me to say hi. Waiting for me to open up. I know I'm way too trusting aren't I. I care too much sometimes don't I?

A lot of people say that it's bad for me. But right now, I'm sure. I can trust. I after all, am free. How can I not take what's mine. How can I not just reach out and touch it.

All my life I've been waiting for something to just reach out. And it turns out that it's right there. It's been there all this time and I've been hesitating. I still remember what that random person at Einstein's said to me. Haha.

But let's face it. I'm not in that place yet. I won't fall. I can't fall. A friend is someone who's supposed to be be honest to me. Someone that lifts me up. Someone that brings out the best in me. And that's what you are to me. Thank you so much. You really have no idea how much you've helped. And I love it. That you help me. I love it that you see me. I guess I'm not so invisible am I? Thank you. So much.

Much love,
MeL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home