Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

i've got enough turmoil and confusion to last me a life time

I had another crazy dream. One that made my eyes open in a teary blur.

There are really very few things in this life time that scare me and I just had to dream of three of them at a a go. With the team from CSI Las Vegas there at that. Talk about weird. Dreaming of being in Australia when someone close to me from home died. Being involved with someone who got murdered in Australia while I... Well... Let's just say that my priority at that time was for someone other than myself and I realised that I was royally screwed. Can you guess what I'm talking about? If you can then good. If not then... It was only a dream right?

But when I woke up I realised something. Something is not quite right with me. You know what, I'm probably just being paranoid. Only time will be able to tell if every thing really is fine or not.

I miss home. And yet at the same time, I know that I cannot leave until I resolve the number one worry on my mind. I refuse to believe in something that cannot be verified. I refuse. Besides, I've been wrong about these things so many times before, what are the odds that I'm right? Very very slim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home