Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

You scored as Journalism. You are an aspiring journalist, and you should major in journalism! Like me, you are passionate about writing and expressing yourself, and you want the world to understand your beliefs through writing.

Art

100%

Psychology

100%

Journalism

100%

Sociology

100%

Linguistics

92%

Philosophy

83%

Anthropology

83%

Theater

83%

English

83%

Engineering

83%

Dance

75%

Mathematics

67%

Biology

67%

Chemistry

42%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com


Wow, so I am doing what I should be doing eh? Anyways, Madz, sorry about the info. Clearly I was misinformed considering I went to catch it today myself. I suppose word of mouth isn't as reliable as people think it is no? Rivoli was wonderful. Sofia's was great. The movie... Not so brilliant. I suppose I expected a lot more from it having devoured the book in one sitting. But... MeL heart Spike!!

(yes, I'm watching Buffy. AGAIN.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home