Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Officially, the O.C. has really strange people for script writers. Why on earth did the smart guy (Zach) say that the KL is the capital of Indonesia?! Wtf!! Hello that would be Jakarta! And KL is the capital of Malaysia... duh... Well I suppose being Asian has it's perks. But then again I'm not the authority on geography. I still remember when I thought that other place (that I shall not name) was in India. Then when a friend pointed out that it's not, I thought it wasn't even in Asia. Stupid of me I know. Ignorant, yes. And no, I still haven't gone and bought myself the poster of the world map. I rely on the internet too much don't I? ah well.

Ok ok ok, that's it, back to watching the O.C. until i have more stupid and random thins to report.

Oh oh, more good things have happened since I last posted.

but my love for you guys hasn't diminished either. Just coz I don't get to see you for ages doesn't mean I don't love you all because I do I do I do :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home