Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, May 15, 2006

I know it's late, but thank you mom. For being my mom. I know that things are really hard now but they'll be ok eventually. Try not to let all this get you down. Focus on the good things in life ok? I love you.

And now for the rest of the bored world........



01) What is the phone brand?:
Sony Ericsson

02) What are the last 3 digits of your mobile number?:
232

03) What does the 2nd message in your inbox say?:
"Gals come to DIP b4 12 & show ur SCard/SMS for free entry.The largest group of gals b4 1 get free bottle.4 Justin Concert tickets to be given away!$10 illusions" - ah the clubbing life. I don't miss it as much as I thought I would

04) Who's the first person who comes up under the letter M?:
Madz

05) Who's the last person you rang?:
Elaine

06) Who was your last missed call from?
I'm suspecting it was my mum. Private number and all. It could've been anyone :P

07) Who's the 2nd person who comes up under D?:
Daniel Liberato

08) What does the last message in your inbox say?:
"Aren't you going to sleep?" - Do you know the Muffin man? Or better yet Mr. Sandman?

09) Who comes up under J?:
Jin, Johanna, Jonny, Jada and tonnes more people

10) Go to your Sent Items - what does the 5th message say?:
"What is you be doing?"

11) Who's the 4th person who comes under S?:
Shu :)

12) Who's your network provider?:
atm, Optus. But in Singapore it's still Singtel. Since er... Since the wheel chair thing

13) How many messages are currently in your in box?:
Iono... I can't be bothered to figure out how to check :D

14) What do you have as your background?:
The bloody girl thing

15) Who's the 2nd person who comes up under R?:
Roch

16) Who do you have on speed dial 3?:
I don't use speed dial

17) If you're on Pay as you Go, how much credit do you have?:
$85.85 baby!!

18) Who's the first berson who comes under C?:
CELIA! :D

19) How many bars of signel do you currently have?:
5

20) What do you have as your main ringtone?:
The song called Dobo from the Casshern soundtrack. I know the name's weird. But yea whatever. It's better than Mah Nah Mah Nah! (Better for other people I mean)

I tag...
whoeva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home