Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, May 12, 2006

I watched two movies instead of doing my work today. I watched Cassanova and Nanny McPhee.

Heath Ledger is oh so hot! He played his part really well. It's an interesting blend between 10 Things and A Knight's Tale. The plot was alright. I suppose you could say it was a little stupid and predictable. But still it was stupidly funny. Not along the lines of White Chicks but still entertaining none the less. And if Saf hadn't told me about it I probably never would have watched it.

Nanny McPhee....... It reminded me of Ella Enchanted without that much music (which was good) and a little bit of a Series of Unfortunate Events and at the same time a little bit of Finding Neverland. But it wasn't as good as Finding Neverland. Nanny McPhee is one of those feel good movies and stuff.

Either way I've started writing my paper :) 600 words into a 2000 word +/- 10% long paper. Heh. God have mercy on my soul because with the people I'm talking to and my weird cravings, I'm never going to get much more done. I still want to eat pizza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home