Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Given my inability to blog in Chinese, I dedicate this song to you - Coral Sea by Jay Chou. Not your thing but I don't really care at this point. I can't just urn you away. That's not MY thing. So if you care to find out, go google the lyrics.

Let's put it this way, I should have known better than to let you do the things you do. I should have seen where this was headed. And quite honestly, I did know. I chose not to believe it. I chose to turn away and be blinded. Conscious ignorance. Aren't I the hypocrite. But then again, so are you. You did this to yourself. You did this to me. You did this to all of us. And as selfish as I know you can be, I'm still here. Still being the friend in all this. Clearly there must be something wrong with me to be able to forgive you this many times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home