Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, May 15, 2006

It's so easy to blame other people for your problems.

It's so easy to make fun of the social outcast.

But do people sit and wonder who they've hurt along the way? I had an awful dream. I dreamt that somebody died and that was what brought everyone together. It's depressing and just plain sad to see what it takes for people to put their differences aside. My life may be a lot less than perfect but it's not down right rotten.

The only thing I can really complain about it is that I keep letting people have their way. I let other people set the rules. I shouldn't ever be like that. It NEVER should be like that but somehow I've let it. Save one thing, I will not let people walk all over me. But for now, you've left me no choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home