Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

"An empty room,
A spaced out life
A life that was full of pure demise

A desperate cry
Misinterpreted
It's just the way things are, complicated

A lost child
Wandering around
A grown up girl,
Wants to be found

A series of events
Montages of memories
And still my thoughts lead me back to you"

Just a bit of randomness I wrote. No I've not slept. No I haven't been sleeping well. Yes it's about a lot of things and not one in particular. Yes you may ask what it was about. If you look carefully, each stanza is referring to different events. And you'll probably get it wrong if you guess. So I'd suggest that no one should make assumptions about who and what I write. I write because I love to write. I write because I know that even though no one is reading it, it's been etched in stone. (or webspace. whatever) And finally, I write because I want to be able to look back on the past events and smile for the sole reason I overcame them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home