Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

So I went to look at theUrbanWire.com today. Needless to say I was quite surprised at the things I found. The site still looks the same since Geoff switched everything to mambo but I was quite amused to see one particular name on the reporter list.

It's amazing how us churchy people suddenly grew cynical and away from the church isn't it? Do you miss it? I find that sometimes I do. Mother's day is around the corner and it's a new feeling for me not to be home. Just like how it was completely new not to have celebrated Easter at home. Or not to have celebrated it at all.

This has been another rough week. I'm not entirely sure how many more of them I can take. Don't you ever feel so ridiculously helpless? I know I do. I wish I didn't but I do. Technically I can do something about it but it's a matter of choice. It's a big big decision isn't it? A really big one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home