Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Strangely, I haven't gone to many Christmas parties this year. I haven't been boozing and I'm quite proud of myself. :)

Gone are the days where I drink my guts out and throw up like there's no tomorrow. Well... I guess there is New Years... Hahaha! But this time I'm supposed to be at Sentosa with the gang from Mass Comm. The plans are... not settled. Yet. I haven't been able to get in touch with them as of yet so I don't know what's going to happen. Still, I don't think it'll take too long to come up with some semblance of plans. Worse case scenario, I'll just head off to my cousin's place?

But here's to hoping that I can contact this lot or they contact me.

PS: I'm trying to build my spirts up.

PPS: NOT THAT SPIRIT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home