Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, December 01, 2006

It's amazing how full of shit a person can be. It's amazing how you can say that you love them and yet lie to their faces. It's ridiculous how you seem to make so much sense to me and then you turn around and you slap me in the face. It's amazing how much I can still love you even after all the hell that you've put me through. Once again, I wish I weren't turning 21. I wish it weren't my Birthday. I wish I didn't have to cry. I am in so much pain over one person. And guess what, I don't have anyone left to rely on. You were the one person that I could tell everything to. Why did you have to betray every single tiny thing? Why tell me things that you don't mean.

Why. Why does it always have to be so difficult with you? Why does everything these days make me feel so God damned helpless. Why can't I help you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home