Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

At the end of the day, all you have is your family. Don't know what I'm talking about? Don't worry about it. It's just something that I felt that I needed to reiterate. It's very true though. When all things go to hell and you find yourself completely lost, you realise that your family is a lot more like you than you've ever realised.

I now understand why I've been especially tired out these past couple of days. It's been a while since I wrote anything up here. But just to let you know, my 21st Birthday was a blast. An absolute blast. The pictures though few, are uploaded on Anastasia's blog if you care to click on her link and back track.

Monsoon season's got me in a very depressing dreary mood. I can't seem to get myself out of it. I can't seem to see the benefit of all this. All the same, take care and be safe. I'll be ok. I'll see all of you soon. I just need a lot of down time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home