Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

as emptiness takes over

It's another one of those days where I find myself screaming so loudly and yet I cannot be heard. It's another one of those moments where I feeling like I'm slowly suffocating but I am still alive. It's come to be a time where I want so badly for things to be ok. But they can't be because it's out of my control and quite frankly it's not my problem.

But even so, it doesn't mean that I'm not affected by it. I knew that this would eventually happen. I knew that at some point the only one I have left to trust would be myself. I know that at the end of time, there won't be a single one left to understand me but him. The only problem is, I'm stuck here. Stuck with people that think they can change my mind. People who think that they are better than I am. People who pretend to care when they don't. And people that I genuinely care for.

But it's all for nothing isn't it? It's all for abso-fuckin-lutely NOTHING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home