Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I just needed to get this out.

No matter what any one says, or whatever happens, I'll always be there for you. No matter what, I'll always have faith in you. I'll always believe in you. I'll always look up to you and I'll always love you.

I've very rarely questioned the things that you've told me. Sometimes I take things with a pinch of salt but even so, I will never allow myself to believe that you're lying to me.

I don't care if people think I'm stupid or ignorant. I don't care if they say that I'm an idiot for having so much blind faith. I'd rather be the biggest idiot in all the creations than to lose faith in you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home