Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

return of the peasants. or was it phesants?

I think it's very funny how things work out. How the littlest things can make me smile and warm my freezing heart. Today has been a wonderful day. Let's just say that there have been a multitude of little things that have been happening that all added up to some thing really good.

For starters, there have been a relatively high amount of coincidences and strange occurrences that have been accumulating towards something pretty bad. Interestingly enough, they have all done a complete 180.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow and yet I'm a little afraid of it at the same time. I don't quite know what to expect. But something tells me that no matter what happens, things will work out smoothly. And for that, I am happy.

I love the way things are working out for me right now. Incidentally it's usually at times like this that something bad happens but I've promised myself that there isn't anything the universe can throw at me that I won't be able to work through. And I think we all know why. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home