Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

if i could sleep forever

I think it's disgusting. How a person can go on wanting the good things to happen to the point of hoping and praying and crying and wishing. Yet, at the same time, keep waiting and watching for something bad to happen.

What is the fucking point of hoping and praying for things to be ok when you keep thinking that it's never going to happen. Isn't that just a friggin' paradox? How can I not feel sad? How can I not feel utterly disgusted?

And you have the nerve to ask me why I look so sad. I just wish that you could see what all this is doing. I wish you could hear me scream. I don't blame you for all the shit. But all the same, you ought to be able to see what all this is doing to all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home