Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

is this supposed to be any different?

Seriously, I don't feel any different, I don't act any different. Why does everybody expect it to be different? I actually think it's quite overrated. Things are going back to normal. This is a good thing isn't it? I'm already beginning to show signs of... 'normality'. In my sense of the word that is.

I realise that I'm actually not really looking forward to it. Not at all. In fact, I actually can't be bothered. I am however, looking forward to the day after. I find that things like that are much easier to be happy about.

But.. I am still happy. That hasn't changed. So. I'm not a kid anymore.

Happy Birthday to me.

PS: I really should be sleeping. I got a long long day ahead of me. Heck, I've got a long long WEEK ahead of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home