Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

two sides of the coin

I've had to play the angel today. Today and yesterday. I've had to let people see part of the hidden side of me. Just to keep the peace. Just to try and make things a little better than they originally were. I made myself play the messenger. Irritating but still, I did it. I put myself there.

It was no easy feat let me tell you that much. But I managed to make some kind of progress. I hope. If not then... I didn't make any thing worse. If anything I'm hoping to avert a situation. I'm trying to stop things from happening or at least lighten the blow.

I find it quite strange. I found that I actually liked it. Despite everything that came along in doing so, I actually liked it. Oh dear. I can't have my cake and eat it right? I'll find a way. I always find a way. I will find a way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home