Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

seeing right through

So much for sleeping. I tried to sleep today. Yes. That's all I did. Try to sleep. Because I wsa irritatied about it around 8 or 9 this morning to the point I actually found the time to do my laundry, clean my room, take a shower and eat. And still I couldn't sleep.

I've been trying and trying and trying and all that I land up with is feeling very very sleepy. This is not good. Perhaps I should try not to sleep and counter this stupid lethargy. Coffee sounds in order.

In fact a lot of things sounds like it's in order. A LOT. We shall see. My frustration from the lack of sleep is caused from the fact that I'm irritated with how long this whole recovery process is taking. I'm getting impatient. But I know I have to wait. Am I making sense? No? Too bad.

I wish... You know what I wish...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home