Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

when you scream and can't be heard

Why. Why damnit. It's hard when you know and then you suddenly lose. It's breaking my spirit, it's breaking my heart and it's breaking my resolve. And the stupid thing is, I'm letting it.

But I'm not done yet. If you think that it's this easy to tear me down you are CLEARLY mistaken. If anything you've succeeded in royally pissing me off. And it's not just me now. You have no idea what you're in for. I will find a way. They will find a way. And when that's done there will be nothing to stop us. I will make sure of it. I'd risk everything. I will not lose now. I refuse to lose now.

There will be nothing left to help you. I just thought you ought to know. That I'll be there soon enough. And then we'll see who's having fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home