Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

drained

I feel delirious. Tired mostly. It's nothing. I'm just really tired. I'm up too darned early for my own good. At least I've gone and put my clothes and sheets in the wash. Pity it's raining though. It would be better if it wasn't. Exhaustion is slowly creeping in beginning to take over. What a week it's been. Each week that goes by I keep finding only a single word to explain it all. Chaotic.

I try to make it less so but my efforts somehow all seem to be in vain. As much as I try to ease my own pain and troubles they just keep pouring stronger and harder.

I attribute my tired mood to not having slept enough. It's becoming painful to even type at this point. That's the extent of my exhaustion. My brain isn't functioning very well right now. I hate waiting. But it looks like I don't have much of a choice. Smoking makes me more tired than I thought it would. Strange isn't it? Ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home