Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, October 30, 2006

at the cross roads

What would you do if you were me? Would you do the right thing that will drag you down or would you to the right thing that will stop your suffering. They're both right to me. Think about it. Would you do what is expected from you or what you expect of yourself? What can you do?

There are many things on my mind right now. Immediate things mostly. The more I think about them the more troubled I become. I already know what I have to do. Even though I don't think I'm the right person to do it. I don't really have much of a choice do I? It's a do or die kind of thing. And to do is to allow things to become even more complicated and even more troublesome. I don't know if I can handle it.

All my life I've done things over other people without expectation of anything in return. It's just the way I am. Why should this be any different? It is. It always is. Responsibilities keep getting bigger and bigger and when I snap, what then.

I can promise no more than to do what I can and what I must.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home