Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, November 03, 2006

letting go

People are untrustworthy. Madz and I used to have a pretty strong liking to this one line in The Italian Job. "I trust everyone. It's the devil inside them I don't trust." However, given certain circumstances, I think it's easier to trust the devil inside than to trust the person. And even in sandman, Dream says "Never trust a demon. He has a hundred motives for anything de does... Ninety-nine of them, at least, are malevolent." But still, I find my stance unchanging.

Thank you though for trying to break my resolve. Thank you for trying to tell me what to do. Still, thank you for trying to 'help'. I understand where you're coming from. But for a person that judges and then asks why others judge you, you cannot begin to understand what it's like to be me. You cannot begin to understand the secrets I keep. The secrets that keep me alive. You don't know me at all so please don't claim to. Just because I let you see a side of me very few have doesn't mean you know all of me. There are many sides to me.

I choose who I tell my secrets to. And when I do, I trust them and I will have my own reasons that I need not explain to anyone. Can you at least understand that? I owe no one any form of explanation as to why I do the things I do and why I believe the things I believe. In your case, you just might have to see it to believe it. And in doing so, you are contradicting everything you have ever said and believed in. You create your own mess, your own complication. So quit blaming others for your flaws.

I get irritated with people who are so fake. People who claim to be your friend and apologise for stuff that they don't even know. Why apologise when you don't know what you're apologising for? Do you think that makes you a bigger person? No, it makes you a bigger idiot. Your lies will catch up with you eventually. Don't come crying to me when you run out of friends. In fact, don't come running to me even if you do because I will not entertain you.

On happier notes, I'm going out later! w00t! Going to go grab food, watch a movie and do a little shopping. :) Thanks for hanging out last night Daniel. It was late and you were really tired but you entertained me anyways. Haha.

Again, most of the thoughts here aren't directed at any singular person. Meh... I should really just put this in a disclaimer somewhere eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home