Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

time heals? no. friends do.

It's amazing how 5 minutes changes everything. A single conversation, a single smile. In that split second, you realise how special you really are. And you know what? I really do feel special. I do feel better. And it's because I'm me. MeL the girl is just a side of me. One face, a few thoughts. It's not all of me. And until someone can see that in me and realise that shit, I'm real, I'd wait. Because you know what? I've got friends. I've got people that care about me. Even the least likely of people love me for just me being me.

I was right after all wasn't I Melvyn? I was at my best in that one conversation that we had. I really was. I could do anything. My confidence allowed me to do just that. And I swear, I am so loving this. I'm playing my music again. I'm finishing my songs. And soon, when I finish my assignments, I'll be able to write more.

I realise that as bad as things got, I never lost the things that I loved. They were right there. They weren't taken from me, I only thought they were. But I did gain one thing. I regained the confidence that I had lost. And now? I'm back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home