Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

I don't much. But I know I... Well, You Know

Did I? Did you? Did what?!

I just woke up. Whoa... My head's spinning man.... Shit! I didn't black out or anything. I kept having lucid dreams. I think I dream of what I want. I'm beginning to control the dream. More or less. It's quite amusing really. Except for the part that it wasn't exactly the best dream in the world. My heart is still pounding, My eyes are still glassy. And I really don't want to talk about it.

Ok, what's this rubbish about me better answer my phone?! Huh huh huh? And what about you? Huh?? :P Oh well, your loss. As far as I'm concerned, I had a blast. A total B-L-A-S-T. Of course I would've had even more fun if you lot had come... But since you did not what can I say? Or do? Pfft! I'll find out what happened later. In the mean time, I'm going to go and figure out what's going on in my house.

But really, don't tell me you were offended by the idiot thing. Come on darling, it wasn't a direct insult. In fact it wasn't an insult at all! It was purely playful and drunkards 'intelligence' put together. If I thought you were an idiot I wouldn't have done what I did for you.

Each song I write, no matter how idiotic and stupid, Is a part of me. And I don't write songs just for anybody. I don't put my energy and soul into things that I do not care for.

This is me getting paranoid. Isn't it? This is me getting scared again. This is me beginning to worry. This is me wanting to care. This is me trying. This is just a girl struggling to make something of herself. And I don't want to lose you over some stupid thing that I said.

Shit, my head hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home