Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, September 08, 2006

I recommend biting off more than you can chew to anyone

I remember saying to a friend, "I will love. I will love till my heart breaks or mends. Even if the whole world risks to fall, i'll love." I still would. Despite every thing that's happened over the past couple of days, I will love.

We can't let one person tear our lives apart. We can't let ANYONE tear it apart. And let's face it, no one can make us say or do what we don't want? We keep saying that no one knows what it's like to feel this shitty or how no one understands us. What rubbish. Honestly. Do you not remember each and every time that you've been hurt or something really stupid happens? And when someone else tells you the same thing has happened to them doesn't the pain of that event past come back to you? Do you notice that whenever something bad happens, we keep regressing back in our lives? It's sickening.

After all the conversations I've had, without alcohol or pot, I realised that it actually isn't that bad. And things aren't as complicated as they look on the surface.

In the wise words of Alanis Morissette,
You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
You bleed you learn
You scream you learn


And you know what? It's fucking amazing to be me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home