Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I realise that I've been searching for the flaw. I've been trying to figure out exactly what is missing. What makes this one so perfect to me. And now the smallest of things happens and I jump to the first conclusion that pops into my head.

I have a feeling that she's trying to ask me something. Or tell me something. Why keep me in suspense? Why make me wonder and ask why. Two can play at this game. I'm a lot better at it than I give myself credit for.

I have to be realistic not pessimistic. Can't keep merging the two can I?

My quest for answers is leaving me more muddled than I've ever been. Sometimes I think I should just keep quiet and say nothing. I'm really better off not knowing right?

Wrong. Wrong, Wrong Wrong Wrong WRONG. I found the flaw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home