Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tian

I had dreams. I dreamt that Madz, Sheela n me were hanging out with Roda. We were swimming. And then I started watching a movie in his car. A left hand drive at that. With a flat screen TV put in. Haha. But that's not the weird part.

I dreamt AJ was in Singapore having dinner with my extended family. In my house, sitting at my dining table. Someone was getting married. No, I don't think it was me. But there we all were, all decked out. Every single person was dressed all formal like. I think Melvyn cooked. Why else would we be having vongole pasta? I remember smiling like there was no tomorrow. Jessica called I think. I don't remember what she said but I was laughing.

Dreams are just dreams aren't they? I know I woke up happy though.

I was talking to Zhang last night. And I realised that things don't have to be so difficult. Things are actually very simple. In my randomness, I asked him what he would do if he had to choose between loving and getting hurt or staying single and being happy. He said " i will love. i will love till my heart breaks or mends. even if the whole world risks to fall, i'll love." Ironically, the same words were playing over and over in my head.

I'm not so afraid anymore. I mean, after all, I am just me. Just a girl. It took me so long to realise the fact that I'm actually happy where I am. Of course more may be better. But right now, things are good. And they're only going to get better for me. And it's al because... of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home