Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

is ignorance really bliss?

No. It is not. But all the same, sometimes I think I speak too soon. I jump to conclusions and I get paranoid. But the bottom line is, I live my life with no regrets. I have begun to understand what it is like to love as though I've never been hurt. Because in a strange way, I find that I'm not so much sad as I am shocked. I've went past all the stages but I keep swerving back towards stages 3 and 4. Even though I already know that even if the opportunity were to present itself, I wouldn't go for it. I can't. I am holding me back.

And do you want to know why? Because we have to love ourselves first. We have to be modest about who we are. I refuse to live my life stepping on other peoples' heads. I do not take pleasure in pushing other people around. If you do not realise that than you do not know love. Love isn't about you you and you. It's a lot of other things, other people. It's a duality, it's a balance. And dualities and balances, I deal very well with.

So the next time you think of screwing someone over, think again. Karma baby, it comes back and bites you when you least expect it to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home