Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

those three words are said too much

I just got back. Another wonderful day. Another one of those days that reminds you how beautiful life can be. One person is usually all it takes. But today, I got lucky. I had two. But I've always had him. he's always been there by my side. Silently. Quietly. Patiently. Lovingly. I love you. And even those 3 words are... a mockery to what we are and what we have. I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world. There isn't one thing that I'd trade to keep you safe or to see you smile.

My love for you really is infinite. And it grows with each day. This is home. Here with you. Just you and me. And an endless amount of possibilities. You've made me feel more whole than I've ever felt.

Sometimes I wonder what it'll be like when I finally lay my head down. Would I be happy with my life? Would I leave content? I hope I do.

I finished watching Gladiator today.

And later today, I will see you again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home