Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

They do something dumb one day like kiss you, or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore.

It takes control. It take you hostage and it makes its home beneath your skin even though you don't want it there. And no matter how hard you try to kick it out, it doesn't listen. It doesn't make sense. It isn't rational. And it has no reason. It just is.

Yet I still do. As much as it seems so... out of reach and so impossible, I still do. I know that no matter how far away I run, this is the one thing that I could never run away from. I'm still sitting at the edge of my bed. I'm still wondering. Still hoping. Still dreaming. For the impossible.

I never thought that the songs that I've written spur of the moment could have such an effect on people or myself for that matter. I never thought that they were good enough. Just think. In 5 days time, it would have been... Oh forget it. Thinking about these things is... futile. It's not worth thinking of is it. It hasn't been that long and yet it feels like a lifetime. And a half.

Things are slowly beginning to look up. Pretty soon everything will be back to normal. Whatever normal is. For now, I'll just have to pull up my socks and keep doing what I have to do. As much as I hate it, I'll just have to do it won't I? Change is good. I like change. And come Tuesday, there will be change.

Rose Walker, sometimes I admire the words that you spoke and sometimes I hate you for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home