Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, September 25, 2006

apples and eyes

I'm still here. Still awake. Sleeping pattern is royally fucked. I went shopping on Sunday. Bought shit loads of stuff. New flip flops (yes another pair), a new hand bag and a t-shirt. All these from FiLA. Let's see... I wanted to get a jacket from Mango but then again my mom got me this really nice one from Zara so I guess I didn't need another jacket? (Rubbish, you can never have too many jackets!!!) But anyways, there was something wrong with the one that I wanted and it was the last piece too... :( So I ended up buying 2 tops.

I also checked out the iPod jeans at Levi's. Over priced I'd say. But perhaps the ear phones that come along make it er... worthwhile? Perhaps. But really the tacky plastic on the outside made to resemble a controller? Really. Even IF it could be used to control your iPod, it looks disgusting. Besides, it'll get murdered in the wash wouldn't it? The only way I can imagine that it'll make it out in one piece is by hand wash. As it is, I can't be fucked to hand wash my Kookai tops so what makes you think I'll hand was jeans of all things.

So far this trip has been very relaxing. More or less. I keep getting the feeling that tip toeing around people isn't going to last. I'm already getting a little irritated but it's still tolerable. I would've shopped more but my head was beginning to pound like mad. Well... I'll be up and about again in a couple of hours. More shopping to come. I promise.

I managed to get Sheela's Nasi Lemak Sambal. Haha! Took a while to track it down but I've found it. I just have to figure out what to get people for their birthdays. Bleah. I'll figure it out. I think. I hope. Nah... I will. So the week's already beginning to slowly fill up and I must really get around to meeting up with Geoff and Cia. And Luke too when he finishes his work. I've surprisingly managed to stay sober all this time. I amaze myself. I barely have time to sit by myself. Every spare moment I have I spend out or on the phone with old friends. What else is new eh? Haha!

To tell you the truth, I'm really looking forward to Tuesday at Proxy. I can't wait to sit and hang out with Tasia. I still find it crazy that we love nearly the same things. From eclectic music taste to foreign movies. I think the only thing that we don't have in common is my strange love for comics and cartoons.

Oh, I'm in the process of writing yet another song. I'm quite proud. It's been a while since I've churned out one of my own. I mean... My inspiration and motivation kind of hit a brick wall for nearly 3 weeks now. But, I'm glad that it's back. I have to get back into it and get down to work ASAP. Yes. It turns out that I most probably will be working on an assignment during this trip. I don't want to land up going back to more work. I mean come on, I left my room in disarray when I left didn't I? Heh. Speaking of going back to Melbourne, I look forward to Mexican night with the house mates. I hope that they're having loads of fun. After all, it is the break.

i find it very amusing when people try to lie to me. It's so blatantly obvious that you're full of shit. Haven't we talked about how much I hate liars? And how the world would be a lot less complicated if people didn't lie? But hey, shit happens, blah blah blah. Excuses. Honestly, I wish I'd heard it straight from your mouth rather than from somebody else. Still, you have your own life to live, your own shit to deal with, So if you'd rather add more trouble to it, by all means, I am in no position to stop you. Coz in the end who's going to suffer? Not me. I carry my own cross and you carry yours. I sat and carried other peoples' baggage for far too long. By your own strength, you will find your own light.

And so I dedicate you this.

G C
He seems so understanding
Bm C
I think he's secretly afraid
G C
I can never tell what he's thinking
Bm C
I can never think of what to say


Am C Em
Despite the secrets we kept
D
The pain it caused
C
We're still here
Em
We're still here
Am
We're still here
D
Holding on

G C
Final hiding places
Bm C
Last big leaps
G C
It stands before me
Bm C
The vast endless stairs

Am C Em
All the conflicts and differences
D
We can't win them all
Am C Em
We knew it wasn't gonna be easy
D
Busy with our separate lives


G C
The space between
Em D
So far yet near
G C
I'd watch you turn
Em D
Your head back to me
C
The dreams keeps us
Em
The dreams keeps us
Am
The dreams keeps us
D
Holding on


Bm C G
You try to mask your fears
D
With understanding words
Bm C G
Don't you see you're not alone
D
In this imperfect world


G C
Lift up your head
Bm C
You don't have to hide your worries
G C
I will be there
Bm C
To share the smiles and sorrows


Am C Em
Coz in the end all we have
D
Are the ones that we let in
C
These people
Em
These friendships
Am
These lovers
D
Are holding on

- Holding On, MeL


I wish you well. Whether or not I love you or hate you, I wish you all well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home