Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, September 18, 2006

show me yours and i might show you mine

What are your motives? What is your purpose? Is there something that you want to say? What is it that you need to scream? You're not very good at hiding it are you?

I find it amusing that some people can get so obsessed over other people or other things that generally have nothing to do with them. I find it ludicrous that the word 'love' is used so freely for such ignorant acts. Is it something so trivial that you can drop the word into every line that you utter? Has it become so... insignificant?

Why is it that love has become so fleeting? Do people not understand it? Do they now see? That by professing love so freely they destroy another's peace of mind? How can they be so selfish? How could I be so selfish.

I see love as something quiet. Something big. Not something that needs to be screamed and shouted from the highest roof top. I see no need for the entire world to bask in it because that would make it boastful of which it is not. It is quite clear that I love. But it is needless to say who or what. For we all love don't we? So, I shall keep my secrets and you shall keep yours.

Be safe. I'll be there soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home