Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

i just want to be whole

I know that I did the right thing. And I actually hate that I did. I wish I didn't. You have no idea how painful it was. Sometimes I wish that I had never met you. Or that I never answered you. I wish that I didn't know you. That I had never spoken to you. Yes, a part of me hates you for destroying so much of my life. If I could take it back, I would. If I could go back in time and make the mistake that I should have made, I would. But I can't. Time is very precious to me now and I cannot afford to spend it on the likes of you. It's surprising that after so long, I can still feel this sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home