Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

idiocy

This is the second day in a row that my mother has had the dire urge to WAKE ME UP TO DAMNED FUCKING EARLY! Honestly, I am going to turn all my phones off when I sleep next time! I man come on! For fuck's sakes I only slept at 8! And it's 12 now! And I'm supposed to run out and pick up my Nike bag and meet up with Tasia and crash the restaurant today. And I was looking forward to all of it too! And to think that now I'm in such a sour mood?! Blah

I got my site stats update the other day. I am intrigued. Honestly boys, and girl. I didn't know you cared so much that you wanted to read my blog. Yes. I know who you are because oh gee, I can see the service providers? And I recognise the IP addresses of the people I hang with in Melbourne. How ironic. How completely laughable that all that was a fleeting thought. A moment lost in time.

If I don't smoke now, I will never be able to get out of this bad mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home