Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

familiarity

I'm tired. The plane ride made me tired. I couldn't be bothered to watch movies. But I did catch Lindsay Lohan's Just My Luck. It was a stupid film that I wouldn't recommend to anyone. Even though Chris Pine is moderately good looking, don't waste your time.

Once again it's just so surreal. To be surrounded by my wonderful red walls. It's comforting that I don't have to worry so much. For now at least. I mean come on, the number one worry on my mind is when I'm going to smoke. HAHAHA! I have enough to last a while so that's not too bad.

I miss you guys. You're just a bus ride away. I love you all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home