Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

terror and panic? i think not

Who'dve thought that new social circle made out of just the girls could be so much fun! I got so used to always hanging around boys that I forget sometimes that I'm just a girl. I know I keep exclaiming it as though it were a novelty but now that I'm spending time with more and more girls I realise how much fun it all is!

Yesterday in Chapel Street, I hear live rock. It's not something new, but it's been a while. A very VERY long while. I sat there drinking my beer, laughing with the girls and feeling quite bad for Sean who looked really bored and I just wished that Kenny could have been there. Now he would have loved it as much as I did. And as for Sean, well, he's an R n B kind of guy so yea. I wonder what made him want to go actually. But yes, I had fun. It was a stress free evening. Well almost totally stress free. My hair was stressing me out. A full head of faux dreads. Quite interesting. I am grateful however, that it washed out! :D

Among other things, the new iPods have been released. And I WANT. I WANT WANT WANT. Don't really need em but I want them all the same. Haha! And the new iTunes... Wow... Wonderful I swear. Thank you Geoff. I love you many many!

Ok, I'm going now. Need to sort out my music. And try to get my stomach less bloated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home