Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

good morning iHouse, it is a B-E-A-UTIFUL day

i am a geek

So I was bored and I woke up way too early for my own good.

Today is my Daddy's birthday! w00t! Happy Birthday Daddy!!! Ok, so I'm desperately trying to get tickets back to Melbourne in time for my classes. If not than I'll just have to push my classes. Hehe. But I can't do anything about it now coz my cell phone's with Cathy and I need my phone to find out what my lectuerer's email address is. I'm hoping that Kaush knows it. If not than I guess I'll be STUCK here.

Well, it can't be that bad I guess. It'll mean I have more money to play with, time to work and get my liscense. All of which are very important. And I'll have time to relax in... moderately wonderful weather. It was sweltering last night. I shouldn't have left the heater on. Ah well.

I'm actually a little worried. No money, running out of food and no cigarettes. And it's only the 14th. ARGH!!!!!!!!!! Need money. Must find way to get more money!!! MUST MUST MUST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home