Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, September 15, 2006

it

I believe that every day is a test. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's horrendously difficult. So far, I'm still making it. Things are getting harder and harder. I'm not that young anymore. Just a few more months and things will begin to stabilise once more. I just have to make it past October and I'll be ok. Although some how, it feels like each passing second is a cleaver that separates flesh from bone.

I don't quite know what to say. Things weren't supposed to be this way. I may know why they are the way they are but it isn't fair. They didn't do anything to deserve this. What on earth did I do that you have it in for me this badly? Do you take pleasure in knowing that I'm in pain? Is it so difficult for you to comprehend the fact that I might actually be able to be happy? Is it in your best interests? Are you outside karma?

I suppose... I have many speculations. Each as farfetched as the next. But let's face it, this entire fiasco is outrageous as it is isn't it? Now that every thing's beginning to make sense to me. All this is slowly beginning to make a strange sense. Yes, I've been trying to rationalise things again. And you know what? I quite like things the way they are. Hassle free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home