Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

please keep the reporters at bay

I went and I looked. I was asked to. I saw things that I thought I could handle but apparently not. It's not so much as me torturing myself. I'm not. And I don't feel tortured.

I've not been around for a while. It's comforting not being back. And now that I am, it's still all ok again. I've been hanging out with so many different people this past week that I barely see my room. I mean I do come in every now and then just so that I can talk to my mom. Can't exactly let her know that I've not been around eh?

I'm slowly getting my life back on track. Slowly. It's getting there. I've still got a nice support group that's taking care of me. Any time I need to run and hide I have places. I have my options. There's only so much I can do right? Only so much I can say. Only so much I can handle or put up with. Maybe I should just take the holiday. I got to answer fast though. Coz if I leave, I leave in less than 2 weeks. It's still a blur to me though. I haven't told many people about it. Just the ones that matter.

A friend of mine asked me what is it exactly that I want. And I realised that I didn't really want or need anything. If anything, I'm actually quite happy where I am now. It's peaceful. A little surreal, but it's good.

Playlist plays: High and Dry, Radio Head

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home