Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, September 11, 2006

babble babble bitch bitch rebel rebel party party sex sex sex and don't forget the violence

Yesterday I cried, must have been relieved to see the softer side.

I can understand why you are so confused. I don't envy you. I'm a little bit of everything all rolled into one.


No quite yesterday. In fact, just a few hours ago. And guess what, I let people see me. Or er... Daniel and Cassie at least. It was ok. He made me smile. It made things better. I've put myself back out there and the feeling is great. Only problem is, I just want to party and have fun but I've got shit loads of work left to do and I have no idea where to start.

I just came from Madhavi's room where I showcased another spastic, creative side of myself. The copywriter. It's been quite a while since I just let my mind go and brain storm. I didn't think I made any sense but she did so it's good.

So, am I ok with things that are happening? Yes. I give up on trying to get things to be like how I want them to be. As a result, things are really looking up. I think. I hope. I'm trying to just breathe at this point. Breathe. Breathe is good. Breathe is what got me through the msn message I got on my way back from playing pool with Daniel. I think I blew a blood vessel. But it's ok. I'm going to have to deal. I'm just going to have to settle all of this within my own means and that I will.

My problems? They are actually very simple. :)
But my methods? Now those are complicated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home