Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, September 11, 2006

interrupted sleep and wonderful surprises

Aww... darling, I love you loads too... But really, if you wake me up in the middle of the night again, I don't think I'd be able to offer you another chance eh? Nah, I'm just messing. Thank you for calling. It meant a lot. I guess things really are ok aren't they?

Anyways, I know that you aren't online much, but I just wanted to say thank you. And knowing you pop in to read my blog now means the world to me. I love you loads. :) I'll see you soon ok? Let me just get all this work out of the way before you start bugging me about it again. I should be done by Wednesday. Coz after that it's just one presentation. But I gotta give my mother an answer today... So yea, buzz me later?

Much love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home