Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

hair'd


hair'd
Originally uploaded by enter_the_red_realm.
Loving James is the best decision I've ever made. He's sweet, he's kind, he's crazy, he's just like me. Except that he's in the UK and he's gay. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But, he will never hurt me intentionally. And I will never hurt him intentionally. Sure things have been said but things are ok.

Yes, if you're wondering, I'm hyper because I'm tired. I get hyper when I'm tired. And my energy? It's coming back. Leaps and bounds coming back so add that to the mix and you've got me going bonkers. I don't quite understand it but hey it's a good thing.

I put little dreads in my hair. I actually like it. I'm going to try and dread my whole head for the punk rock thing on Wednesday. Of which I have heard very good things about. Both about the bands and the people going. So that's got me smiling. :) But yes, right now the dreads are out. The warm shower helped. I feel like a great load lifted off my shoulders. And not having to care or worry, rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home