Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Hello. My name is Melissa. And I have a problem. I have addictions. I'm not perfect and I can never be perfect. I don't care much for people who lie or cheat. I don't care much for people who treat others like dirt. I care about sincerity. I care about trust.

This is tiring. I'm not angry any more. I am still a little upset. But that's all there is to it. I am numb. Numb from caffeine, tobacco and alcohol. Most of all, numb from pain. It's not new to me. None of this is.

Hello. My name is Melissa. And I need help. I think.

These foolish games are tearing me apart. Your thoughtless words are breaking my heart.

And I mean it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home