Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, August 11, 2006

falling to pieces

I was watching Singles. I like. The Bridget Fonda one. Besides there's the oh so hot Campbell Scott and and Matt Dillon. Haha. I went straight to bed right after I watched it which explains what I'm doing up so early. Annoying.

Oh, apparently my smoking stinks the furtherest room from me. Well... Guess I won't be smoking with the blinds down anymore will I? Hahahaha!!!! I know I so asked for it but hey. Whatever man... I prefer to stay inside to smoke as opposed to going outside where I'll run into people that I really don't want to run into.

I had another dream. I was running and this person was chasing me. I was trying to get away and yet I couldn't. A part of me wanted to stay put and a part of me wanted to run. When he finally caught up to me, he took my hand and I crumbled. It wasn't a game. I literally crumbled. As in my body broke into pieces. Strange no?

But that's the gist of it. It's just the way of things now isn't it? My life feels like I've been sucked into a cyclone. It's just spinning round and round, completely out of my control. Perhaps I should just go back to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home